Spring is so close I can taste it! Today I want to share a handful of trends to watch for this spring.
1. Distressed Denim. While this pair doesn’t have holes or rips, the fading and whiskering give a distressed look with a bit more refinement. 36 inch inseam.
2. Linen Blazer. The color on this tall version is just perfect!
3. Light or White Denim. I’m aware that this is a stretch but I don’t make up the trends; I just report them. 😉 . This pair has a 36 inch inseam (at only $40!) for all you trendy souls.
4. Slip ons. Besides being of the moment, this style of shoe is so comfortable and quick to slip on and off. My entire family wears them. This pair comes in sizes up to 15.
5. Field Jacket. This jacket comes in two colors and tall sizes. Score!
6. Tote Bags. This one is a nice size and color (dark green) and will go with business casual attire. I find tote bags to be perfect for traveling.
Which trend are you embracing for Spring?